« Home | ReVolting sPaSms of dOOm! » | Help Me Help You... » | Building a better U » | Merry Christmas to all and to Tim...safe travel » | Spoof this, biatch » | The Spicey Taco of Life » | A Little Something Sweet Fo' Dat Monday Mo'ning A... » | Ufda! » | Talkin' smack 'bout yo mama! » | On Free Speech and Moral Relativism » 

Tuesday, September 06, 2005 

Independant LiVing Facility

"Don't work too hard." This simple phrase was said to me just now by a portly, good natured woman who simply wanted to let me know she hoped I would have a good day. Isn't that sweet...or is it?

My Starbucks is almost gone and now I'm jittery. But at least I'm not talking to myself like the custodian in the library building. oh yeah. He was talking to himself. And gesticulating wildly. He didn't seem upset and THAT was the weird thing about what I witnessed. He was just waving his arms about and talking in a regular voice. Bizarre.

This was a weekend for feeding the addictions. It started off with binge-drinking on Friday night with a little pool thrown in. Then Saturday night was pretty much the same thing. Sunday was spent getting drunk and playing card games. And Monday night involved consolations and booze. Lots of drunkeness. Don't think I'm gonna drink for a bit.

The school now get the NYTimes. For free. I have a copy on my desk. I like this. It makes me feel important. Or at least more important than I would feel without the nytimes on my desk. Duh.

--PIECEITTOGETHERSHERLOCK--

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts