« Home | The Spicey Taco of Life » | A Little Something Sweet Fo' Dat Monday Mo'ning A... » | Ufda! » | Talkin' smack 'bout yo mama! » | On Free Speech and Moral Relativism » | Where the Weeping Willow Wanders » | Spurts of Nostalgia » | I'm Expecting a Call » | In Order to Restore Order, We Must Order More Parts! » | Supreme Bean » 

Tuesday, August 23, 2005 

Spoof this, biatch

So the summer has drawn to a close. All of the groups are gone, my office is metamorphising from the pit of chaos it was to something much more homely and...well...work inspiring.

My apartment is actually looking lived in instead of unpacked, and my life is kinda returning to normal. This morning the man came and connected me to the net. Officially. The connection through one of my neighbors just wasn't going to cut it so some guy showed up at my house this morning at 11am and hooked me up. Rawk.

There's tons of stuff to do once your online but honestly, after I updated everything on my computer, there really was nothing to do except watch music videos and read the newest of the news.

I went downtown to Vita and got some coffee, that was something to do. But I think the realization I made today is that really I need a job that takes up all my time. I honestly didn't know what to do with myself. My friends were either at work or off having fun by themselves so I just kinda hung out. While it was fun...I can't wait to go back to work tomorrow. Crazy huh?

Anyway, that's about it. I'm just kinda loungin' for now, downloadin' all kinds a shit that I shouldn't be and basically just breakin' the law.

I'll write more when the desire kicks in. As yet it hasn't. This post was sooo very forced.

--PLEASEPASSTHEBONGMYWAY--

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts