« Home | Give me wOrds or give me SPAM! » | Independant LiVing Facility » | ReVolting sPaSms of dOOm! » | Help Me Help You... » | Building a better U » | Merry Christmas to all and to Tim...safe travel » | Spoof this, biatch » | The Spicey Taco of Life » | A Little Something Sweet Fo' Dat Monday Mo'ning A... » | Ufda! » 

Thursday, September 08, 2005 

So where's that little white rabbit anyway?!

You guessed it folks, I'm posting from the hookah lounge in downtown Olympia. Cool place. Free internet rocks my face off. As well it should.

Work's goin' well, but there's nothing like a hookah to really put your mind at ease. Trust me. Please.

Today I did some interesting things. The school now gets the NYTimes for free so in the mornings I do some of the crosswords. Today's shouldn't have been that hard, but I couldn't figure a bunch of 'em out. That pisses me off because tomorrow's is gonna be bitch-ass difficult. And yes, that's now a term.

Ok, some intenet terms that used to be and now . Pwned. what kind of word is that?! This messageboard has an entire discussion about the pronounciation of said term.

blogger's all fucked on on Opera right now so all you get is the link. It's cut and paste time bitches!


anyway, as I was saying, pwned and Teh. these are f'n typos! Normally I wouldn't give w0rd the time of day because you can type ANYTHING with a hyphen and it passes all their grammar nonsense, but there's not hyphen in Teh. It's a typo. WTF?!

So what do you do? Oh really? How charming.

My plan this weekend is to go to Victoria and hang out. By hang out I mean have the first of some competitive interviews for a professional exchange to go to India in January. Fun eh? I'm excited and nervous all at the same time.

Then, on next Monday night I get on an airplane and head down to San Jose to do a little backpacking stint with my dad and brother. I got new hiking boots for the trip and I'm STOKED as stoked can be about the whole thing. It's crazy.

I'm seriously gonna miss summer. Seriously. I'm not trying to be sexist, but all of the women walking around in tank-tops has been awesome. When ya live in the northwest it's such a rarity to see girls who really are gorgeous actually show a little bit of it.

Free wireless is shady as shit.

Alright, I'm gonna go now. I need to go do something dangerous and illegal.

--CHACHACHATOYOMAMA--

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts