« Home | Merry Christmas to all and to Tim...safe travel » | Spoof this, biatch » | The Spicey Taco of Life » | A Little Something Sweet Fo' Dat Monday Mo'ning A... » | Ufda! » | Talkin' smack 'bout yo mama! » | On Free Speech and Moral Relativism » | Where the Weeping Willow Wanders » | Spurts of Nostalgia » | I'm Expecting a Call » 

Tuesday, August 30, 2005 

Building a better U

This is amazing.

I really have nothing to say right now. I'm at work but though things are piling up, I'm not really that interested in doing anything. I have to do laundry tonight and I need to keep drawing...I'll probly end up doing that.

Anyway, have a great day!

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts