« Home | A Little Something Sweet Fo' Dat Monday Mo'ning A... » | Ufda! » | Talkin' smack 'bout yo mama! » | On Free Speech and Moral Relativism » | Where the Weeping Willow Wanders » | Spurts of Nostalgia » | I'm Expecting a Call » | In Order to Restore Order, We Must Order More Parts! » | Supreme Bean » | Pure Cane Sugar » 

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 

The Spicey Taco of Life

Today is rather dull. Yesterday I got to hang out on the beach and run around with a bunch of high-school students and now today I'm in the office answering phone calls and trying to get people to host. It's a rough job.

I'm not really writing today for any particular reason. I was surfing around looking for a new web comic and thought, "oh, hey, I haven't updated my blog in a while. Why don't I blog!" Then I procrastinated for another two hours and now I'm posting one of the lamest posts this blog has to offer. Not that you were expecting genius by visiting me here...or maybe you were. If you were, I apologize, and if you weren't...you're not giving me enough credit. And I'll just leave it at that.


My clothing smells like a field on a bright summer day. You see, my family didn't really use 'dryer sheets' when I was growing up and so my only experience with them and other 'fabric softeners' is when we'd go down to my grandmother's house. The horrible thing about fabric softeners is that they leave the towels so innefectual as to guarantee that they don't work at all.

So when I was living with the guys and dryer sheets were lying around I immediately associated them with the horrors of trying to dry off with a HUMUNGUS bath sheet that only smears the water around on your body. I couldn't use 'em. Over the weekend my sweetheart, the g/f, washed my clothes, bless her heart, and used dryer sheets.

I must say that I am much less annoyed by this than I thought I would be. As I said, I smell like a field in spring, a cacoughany of nasal delights. And honestly, my bath sheets are doing just fine. Thanks for asking.

Yes, I think I'm over that period in my life when dryer sheets were a scary thing. I still won't use softeners, but dryer sheets I think are ok.

--BLESSYOUYOUHUMANITARIANBASTARD--

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts