« Home | BRING OUT YER DEAD! » | Strumpets' crumpets » | I Woke up Under the Bed » | So where's that little white rabbit anyway?! » | Give me wOrds or give me SPAM! » | Independant LiVing Facility » | ReVolting sPaSms of dOOm! » | Help Me Help You... » | Building a better U » | Merry Christmas to all and to Tim...safe travel » 

Friday, September 23, 2005 

Space kabobs...of DOOOM!

This is a gem.

Dr. LOVE is in the hizouse!!


So, some of you have probably noticed the massive change that I call a complete overhaul of my site. Observant, aren't we?! Yes, I grabbed a new template and photoshoped the hell out of some pics, and went to town.

I'm still getting about 7 original hits a day, so I know people are reading what I do (and do not) write. Please post a comment letting me know what you think. There, that's today's bleg.

--INSERTANUMERICALPREFIX--

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts