« Home | Strumpets' crumpets » | I Woke up Under the Bed » | So where's that little white rabbit anyway?! » | Give me wOrds or give me SPAM! » | Independant LiVing Facility » | ReVolting sPaSms of dOOm! » | Help Me Help You... » | Building a better U » | Merry Christmas to all and to Tim...safe travel » | Spoof this, biatch » 

Friday, September 23, 2005 

BRING OUT YER DEAD!

Hey Bava, this is for you!

This quiz (for women) is great. It's created by Dr. Pepper who works at lifetime, television for women. Classic.

Pirate Monkeys Inc. Just because.

Oh lord. That site is hours of wasted time.

So there's really nothing to report just now...before the weekend and all. I already said I was in Yosemite and talked about being at work, and the coffee beans. That's about all that's happened so far.

Oh yeah, I took a lunch break and went home. It's getting toward the end of the month so it was Mac n' Cheese and a hot dog. Healthy.

I've been watching Rita on the news. Click the link. I dare you. The news is really depressing, but at least people are f'n leaving due to the urging of the government.

I really love taffy. I love it a lot. I'm eating some taffy right now. That's why I bring it up.

Here's your gratuitous lobster link of the day!

And this, this makes me thirsty. Catch ya later!

--IFIHADAHAMMER...--

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts