« Home | Talkin' smack 'bout yo mama! » | On Free Speech and Moral Relativism » | Where the Weeping Willow Wanders » | Spurts of Nostalgia » | I'm Expecting a Call » | In Order to Restore Order, We Must Order More Parts! » | Supreme Bean » | Pure Cane Sugar » | Pure Drinking Water » | Spumanti! » 

Tuesday, July 26, 2005 

Ufda!

So, I moved. And apparently someone in this building doesn't know how to set up a wireless network. I'm using their connection right now.

Anyway, I'm almost all moved in to my new place. As soon as I get a chance I'll post some pics. It's really kinda cool.

--SHAKEITIFYOUGOTIT--

Yo,
I forgot your e-mail address but wanted to see if you were still interested in buying my computer. The processor speed is 1.3 ghz and it has a 40 gig hard drive. It does however have less ram than I though, a mere 128 mb, but it can be upgraded. Anyway, just let me know. I was also thinking that we should go for drinks tommorrow night. Give me a call.
Kari

Post a Comment

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts