« Home | A complte meltdown is happening now! » | Old People » | WTF?! » | Au revoir mon amie...pour l'instant » | Spooooon! » | Doin' da boot-skootin' boogie » | Chewie is my co-pilot » | Good times, good times...yeah » | From the Planet of Forgotten Cupboard Gnomes » | Oh, to be famous and thoughtful... » 

Monday, June 06, 2005 

Superlatives

This weekend was LONG! On Friday I was really tired and there was a meeting of the Oly Swing Team. It went well but after it was over the g/f and I watched a movie, then crashed.

On saturday she had a softball game out in Shelton. I had a LOT of errands to run so I couldn't go to the game. That evening I had to attend the retirement dinner for our current president. It was fun shmoozing with the rich and famous from the college. I got to meet a lot of people and had a great dinner.

After the dinner Tim and I went up to the Owl and Thistle, an Irish pub in downtown Seattle. We played darts and held the board all night. It was a LOT of fun hanging out and throwing some great darts. We finally had to leave when they kicked us out at 2am.

On Sunday I went the see the g/f play softball out in Shelton again. I got lost downtown and got to see only the last inning of her first game. Then we waited until about 2pm when she played her second game. They won after 5 innings 21-3. Well played.

After that we went up to Murphy's, an Irish pub in the U-district of Seattle to play darts. I arrived 25 mins late for the tournament but we watched them play and then I got some pickup games afterward. I totally got schooled but had a great time and was invited back. The reviews on that web page suck. The bar rocks, if it is a little smokey. The food is great, the pints are well poured and I thought the service was good. Plus there was a guy with a parrot sitting at one of the tables. Eventually the smoke gave the g/f a headache so we left, but I had a great time and will go back again and again. Hello second home.

started looking for an apartment today. Got some phone numbers. I hate moving.

That's it for the morning. Unfortunately I'm moving my office this week so updates will be sporratic at best so just hang in there. And the comic will be updated irregularly as well.

--I'MGONNATAKEASMUCHTIMEASIWANT--

Murphy's is where I went on my 21st b-day. Great place, always a unique character in there. Guild 45 across the street almost always has one of the better independent flicks too. Recently, they had A Very Long Engagement.

Hon, when are you moving? Was planning to send French CD to you early next week, don't know when it would arrive in the US though. Get in touch and let me know where I should send it. Nat x

Post a Comment

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts