« Home | Doin' da boot-skootin' boogie » | Chewie is my co-pilot » | Good times, good times...yeah » | From the Planet of Forgotten Cupboard Gnomes » | Oh, to be famous and thoughtful... » | Wiggly World of Wunder » | MY NAME IS MARIA AND I WORK FOR THE OVERLORD » | All wOnky like » | HELP! » | Good things come...to those who play marbles well » 

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 

Spooooon!

So that frog video yesterday was awesome. If you didn't see it, go down one post and check it out.

Here's today's video.

So yeah, as of today I'm still on schedule with my comic.

There's a new(ish) radio station in town called KEXP. It's fun and so I listen to it at work. While I'm getting stuff 'done'.

So last night I went swing dancing. I guess there was more to my story than I previously remembered. The swing leader lady apparently made a deal with me where if I helped out in her lesson then I would dance for free. I forgot/wasn't listening, but the upshot was that I danced the night away. And STILL had time to post a new comic. Amazing.

I've been thinking about it and there really isn't anything new to report. If I come up with anything, I'll post again.

--THEMANINTHEMOONISNOTHINGMORETHANAFIGMENTOFYOURIMAGINATION--

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts