« Home | Old People » | WTF?! » | Au revoir mon amie...pour l'instant » | Spooooon! » | Doin' da boot-skootin' boogie » | Chewie is my co-pilot » | Good times, good times...yeah » | From the Planet of Forgotten Cupboard Gnomes » | Oh, to be famous and thoughtful... » | Wiggly World of Wunder » 

Friday, June 03, 2005 

A complte meltdown is happening now!

Thought I'd start today off with this.

I've been pretty much arachnaphobic since I first saw Arachnaphobia, that movie where the spiders come from the Jungle and start killing people in a small town. That movie scared me so much I can't even tell you. So it was a great moment in the history of theo being a screaming bitch when I saw this.

Apparently there've been quite a few myths built up around these creatures. What I found out was that they don't have venom, though they do bite, they're nocturnal, they only go for prey smaller than they are, and...there was something else I was gonna say but I forgot what it was. Oh well. Doesn't matter.

Last night was 'guy's night' and man...I finished off a bottle of Bombay Sapphire in one sitting. Let me tell you, it was nearly impossible to get out of bed this morning.

I woke up late, came in to work late and now I'm sitting at my desk completely unable to concentrate. Loverly. I went to Winchell's this morning then got some drip coffee at Starbucks. The donuts were too much. I'm now hyper and tired all at the same time.

During my lunch break I have to go to Rants Group and pay rent. Ugh.

Laugh it up fuzzball.

so I bought a couple shirts online yesterday. Fun one but I can't talk about them right now because they're a secret. Shhhh.

--TURNTHATDAMNEDRADIODOWN--

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts