« Home | Good times, good times...yeah » | From the Planet of Forgotten Cupboard Gnomes » | Oh, to be famous and thoughtful... » | Wiggly World of Wunder » | MY NAME IS MARIA AND I WORK FOR THE OVERLORD » | All wOnky like » | HELP! » | Good things come...to those who play marbles well » | Jiggle those jiggly bits! » | Hit by a Mac Truck » 

Monday, May 23, 2005 

Chewie is my co-pilot

I can't believe I found this. When I was in France I had no idea who John Lowe was. Now I do. Thank goodness.

This weekend was long, boring and full of termites. I think we're gonna have to condemn the place.

My Henry Atomic Ranger comic is going slowly because I can't seem to get a format down for drawing the damn thing. I'm gonna start looking at tutorials here pretty soon. Probly gonna go down to vita and grab the tutorials and then create a cd. Pull a Tim.

I'm kinda swamped here at work so I gotta go. Have a great day and I'll try to post again later!


--GETAFREESMOOTHIETODAYONLY--

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts