« Home | Chewie is my co-pilot » | Good times, good times...yeah » | From the Planet of Forgotten Cupboard Gnomes » | Oh, to be famous and thoughtful... » | Wiggly World of Wunder » | MY NAME IS MARIA AND I WORK FOR THE OVERLORD » | All wOnky like » | HELP! » | Good things come...to those who play marbles well » | Jiggle those jiggly bits! » 

Tuesday, May 24, 2005 

Doin' da boot-skootin' boogie

There are so many different kinds of hangovers. I, fortunately, don't have any of them. I am tired however.

Yesterday I played darts from about 4pm until just about 9:10pm. It was great. I haven't done a marathon darts stint in a while and it felt really good. The greatest part about it is that I'm not even sore. I'm gonna try and play some darts tonight.

Last week the 'swing lady' told me that I really should start setting a good example and pay for the dances. The problem with this is that I only stay for about 45 mins and I hardly dance with anyone anymore so it's not as if I'm benefitting from going to the dance. I think she may have just started the beginning of the end of my swing dancing in Oly. It's sad tho because I do love it, I just don't want to have to pay $5 to spend 45 mins dancing. I'd rather spend $5 in the bar playing darts. At least I'll get better at darts.

Ok, for any of you (tim) who know about that damn frog ring tone that gets stuck in your head, the one I've been mimicking for at least two months now, THIS will really make you laugh.

--THECOFFEEINTHISPLACEISREALLYF'NBAD--

P.S. My phone got turned off because I can't pay my bill. It'll be back on on the 31st. Thanks for your patience

--Management

Hey dude,
Crew call! This is Kari. I tried to call you the other day to see if you wnated to go and get a drink but alas your phone is disconected. You should give me a call cause I don't have your home number.
See ya

oh yeah, my number is 888-0963.

Post a Comment

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts