« Home | Oh, to be famous and thoughtful... » | Wiggly World of Wunder » | MY NAME IS MARIA AND I WORK FOR THE OVERLORD » | All wOnky like » | HELP! » | Good things come...to those who play marbles well » | Jiggle those jiggly bits! » | Hit by a Mac Truck » | Gazonga's return » | Raiders Of The Tall Super Monkey » 

Thursday, May 19, 2005 

From the Planet of Forgotten Cupboard Gnomes

My jiggly bits have finally stopped jiggling. It is a good day.


We had a thunderstorm this afternoon and it was great fun to listen to. But having to work late today kinda sucks. I have to call everyone who has hosted with our program within the last two years. The monster under my bed has started drooling.

I really need to update my comic. I'm sorry I've been such...a...slacker about that. Oh well.

And I really haven't had enough coffee today. I started the day out with a HUGE cup of it and then just kinda dropped the ball. THAT was a stupid move on my part. I seriously should have given myself a boost at 2 or 3 or even as early as lunch, because now I'm all kinds of jonesn'.

There really isn't that much to report. The thunderstorms went away and left us with a bright sunny day and the plant on my desk seems to adore pepsicola products. Specifically the Dew of the Mountain. Which makes sense.

I've been a fan of web based comics for years now. My list of comic links to the side of this page is a very refined list and they are the ones I read every day. Sometimes I even have the guts to go back and start at the beginning of their blissfully long archives just to re-find the funny.

Now there is this man, one Scott McCloud, who really thinks he's hot shit when it comes to web comics. Not that he himself has really ever done anything that I would consider linking to. He just kinda said he was God and everyone just went along with it. Every so often you'll hear his name mentioned (and by mentioned I mean DROPPED LIKE A LEAD BALLOON) on someone's blog or at a convention or something and he's published a little.

After trying to produce my own web comic I think this is exactly how I feel about Mr. McClouds ideas and propaganda. Read it and love it. God bless you Gabe and Tycho.

Now, if only I could actually keep up with my own comic, that'd be great!

Procrastination rules.

--GIVETHEDUDEHISBONGBACK--

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts