« Home | Wiggly World of Wunder » | MY NAME IS MARIA AND I WORK FOR THE OVERLORD » | All wOnky like » | HELP! » | Good things come...to those who play marbles well » | Jiggle those jiggly bits! » | Hit by a Mac Truck » | Gazonga's return » | Raiders Of The Tall Super Monkey » | Darth Vader's Rise to Power in West Djbutti » 

Thursday, May 19, 2005 

Oh, to be famous and thoughtful...

Hey, everyone has photos out there somewhere that are embarassing. Usually we don't post them on our own blog though.

Arianna Huffington, gubenatorial candidate and infamous bitch, has photos that would make Shwartzennnegarger blush.

Michael Moore gets some lovin'.

Arianna the swinger! With reverend sharpton no less...

and who's happier to be let out in public? I can't tell.

now, normally I don't wax politic on this blog. I've got a different one for that. But I just couldn't help myself.

For a while now I've heard nothing but complaints about the 'blogosphere' being innundated by right wing fanatics and hypocritical bullies. Well, now there can't be any more complaining. Arianna has taken care of all of that by combining EVERY SINGLE celebrity pundit in one place and forcing them to write for her. And, of course, they're famous so what they say is gospel. I really hate famous people who think they can think.


More in a bit.


--MYDONUTGOOGLEDYOURMOTHER--

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts