« Home | WTF?! » | Au revoir mon amie...pour l'instant » | Spooooon! » | Doin' da boot-skootin' boogie » | Chewie is my co-pilot » | Good times, good times...yeah » | From the Planet of Forgotten Cupboard Gnomes » | Oh, to be famous and thoughtful... » | Wiggly World of Wunder » | MY NAME IS MARIA AND I WORK FOR THE OVERLORD » 

Thursday, May 26, 2005 

Old People

Well, my friend Keri was telling me that she was searching up dirt on old friends from high school on Myspace.com. "what an interesting idea!" I thought. Well, I signed up and, just to be fair, I signed up so people could search for me as well. I'm not sure how I feel about allowing people I used to know just kinda look at my profile without me knowing about it. Who knew I was so insecure?!

I've now fallen in love with google maps. If they have a satelite photo of where you live, you can zoom waaayyy in and see the top of your house, thusly proving them completely inept. Unfortunately I can't do this. My house doesn't have close up satelite photos. Suck. For those of you who care, this is where I work:

FUN TIME BIATCH!

Well, I'm out of coffee so I gotta go get some.

--IKEEPFORGETTINGTOWATERTHEPLANT--

If you are into "swinger bar" like my wife and I are. You will find lots of info on "swinger bar" at "swinger bar".
Check us and it out, lol.

Post a Comment

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts