« Home | From the Planet of Forgotten Cupboard Gnomes » | Oh, to be famous and thoughtful... » | Wiggly World of Wunder » | MY NAME IS MARIA AND I WORK FOR THE OVERLORD » | All wOnky like » | HELP! » | Good things come...to those who play marbles well » | Jiggle those jiggly bits! » | Hit by a Mac Truck » | Gazonga's return » 

Friday, May 20, 2005 

Good times, good times...yeah

So last night was pretty intense. I played darts after work for an hour, then Ahniwa came home and we played darts together for another hour. Then our friends came over and we all played darts. Once Tim arrived we started playing cards. Across town, the girlfriends were having girls night.

It started innocently enough, with a picture. Of course, having that picture taken on a cell phone and having it be of bare breasts with wine bottles over the nipples didn't help. And this from a bunch of swing dancers. Who knew.

Well, the guys weren't gonna let this fly. We bared our asses for a picture and things just started going downhill until we finally got a picture of someone's actual ass. That was when that part of the game ended. Ahniwa lost on purpose and then Adrian followed suit...no pun intended.

At that point I was drunk beyond all reason. Something had to change. We moved the dinning room table out into the garage so we could smoke cigars and play cards at the same time. About that time two of the girls drop of my girlfriend who was drunk out of her mind too. I put her to bed and then went back downstairs to finish the game.

Adam went and got some Guiness so we finished off the night loaded up on Guiness, smoking cigars and playing decent cards.

I had a great night.

And right now I'm sitting at my desk at work wishing I was anywhere else.

Even though I'm not even able to update my one web comic regularly I think I've decided that I'm going to do Iffy@Best M/W/F and then re-start my Henry the Atomic Ranger web comic on the weekend.

We'll see how that goes.

Anyway, I hope you're all having a blast this gorgeous day! Write a comment if you want. I don't bite. Really. I can't. Hormone deficiency they told me.

--ANAPPLEADAYKEEPSTHEPEDIATRISTATBAY--

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts