« Home | Spooooon! » | Doin' da boot-skootin' boogie » | Chewie is my co-pilot » | Good times, good times...yeah » | From the Planet of Forgotten Cupboard Gnomes » | Oh, to be famous and thoughtful... » | Wiggly World of Wunder » | MY NAME IS MARIA AND I WORK FOR THE OVERLORD » | All wOnky like » | HELP! » 

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 

Au revoir mon amie...pour l'instant

Well, it looks as though Ahniwa has left this world behind. And by 'this world' I mean the internet one. He could have given us more warning...you know, a month goes by with no post and then suddenly his blog dissappears. But hey, you gotta do what you gotta do. Me? I keep on truckin'. Just hit 1k visitors and I'm aimin' for the stars baby.

I updated my webcomic. And the site. The site sucks like Mike Tyson at a milkshake stand but be confident that I'm working to improve the situation mightily.

--DON'TBUGMEI'MWRITING--

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts