« Home | Jiggle those jiggly bits! » | Hit by a Mac Truck » | Gazonga's return » | Raiders Of The Tall Super Monkey » | Darth Vader's Rise to Power in West Djbutti » | Nightmare scenario » | 10 Things You Wish You Didn't Know About Your Corn... » | first photoshop experience » | SPlurT! » | You're Not Quick Unless You've Been Sleeping in Ar... » 

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 

Good things come...to those who play marbles well

If you use titles for you blog postings that are also things that people search for on google, yahoo, or altavista, then your blog gets more hits. Just fyi. And here are some of my favorite searches that have led to people visiting my site:

korean canibals

born-2-rofl

"oh what tangled webs we weave"

things that star with the letter x

"the monsters under my bed"

what is narcisim?

And the one I don't understand:

"hilary health" congressional v



So this morning has been incredibly slow.

I woke up this morning starving to death and really hoping that I would be able to find a reason to stay awake at work. I found nothing but a moldy bagel in my trash can. The maintenance people at the school are busy working down in the dorms and they have not the time to trifle with the trash cans for us here on the fourth floor. One of these days I'll post of picture of this red brick monstrocity I happen to work in. It's quite intense. But anyway, yeah. Moldy bagel.

This afternoon, for lunch, we're taking one of our graduate students out for lunch to Mehfils, and Indian restaurant. It's a very good restaurant. It's no Pacos Tacos, but hey, what is?

--SMILEWHENIMTALKINGTOYOU--

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts