« Home | HELP! » | Good things come...to those who play marbles well » | Jiggle those jiggly bits! » | Hit by a Mac Truck » | Gazonga's return » | Raiders Of The Tall Super Monkey » | Darth Vader's Rise to Power in West Djbutti » | Nightmare scenario » | 10 Things You Wish You Didn't Know About Your Corn... » | first photoshop experience » 

Monday, May 16, 2005 

All wOnky like

There are too few absolutely random things in life.

My life seems to be a carnival of somewhat limp spaghetti.

I'm in the mood to play darts all the time. As some of you remember, I started playing darts in France and when I came home I installed a dart board in our garage. I kinda stopped playing during the winter because it was too cold, etc. But now it's nice and warm and I'm spending a good 2 hours a day practicing. I played a game last night where I had to hit each number three times in the big part of the colored area. That sucked. I could get two all the time but getting all three...ouch. And I think the g/f is pissed at me right now for ignoring her. But really, who could blame her.

*sigh*

Laundry takes up waaayyy too much time. I'd give up on doing it but it seems that revolution and bad hygene would follow quickly. I just can't seem to win with this one.

Oh, and why am I suddenly the resident techie? Oh yeah, my old boss is a flaming bitch! My office doesn't call the IT department anymore. They call me. I Do know the system and I understand their computers better than they do, but that really doesn't make me much more proficient at fixing them.

Star Wars Ep. III opens on Thurs. night. I still can't decide if I really want to see it. I never saw all of Ep. II. I saw yoda, and that was enough for me. The rest of it truly didn't matter to me. So maybe I should watch Ep. II and THEN go see Ep. III...but really I think that would be waaaayyyy too much Lucas-vision for one person to handle. Honestly, I think all this marketing is sick. It's sick for ANY product, let alone a movie about good vs. evil. LOTR was a million times the movie Eps I, II and III are and it didn't have HALF the promotions going on. Ok, so maybe half, but it wasn't quite so in your face. Skywalker Ranch hosting MTV's TRL was the highlight of my weekend, I don't know about you.

Oh, and if I was on American Idol at all, I would have slept with Paula Abdoool as well. I'm just sayin'.

--IWASTOLDTOTELLYOUYOU'REFIRED--

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts