« Home | All wOnky like » | HELP! » | Good things come...to those who play marbles well » | Jiggle those jiggly bits! » | Hit by a Mac Truck » | Gazonga's return » | Raiders Of The Tall Super Monkey » | Darth Vader's Rise to Power in West Djbutti » | Nightmare scenario » | 10 Things You Wish You Didn't Know About Your Corn... » 

Tuesday, May 17, 2005 

MY NAME IS MARIA AND I WORK FOR THE OVERLORD

Have you ever had days like this?


So last night was the g/f's sister's birthday. They were gonna get a tatoo that I drew up for 'em but the place was closing so they couldn't get it. Now they're saving it for wednesday. yay!

Now my phone is shut off. THAT sucks. I have to wait until a)payday (may 30th) or b)the Tumblebus guy pays me (whenever). I have no idea how I'm gonna survive for two weeks on $16.

but hey, I've made it up to now, right?!

I've been practicing darts like a madman lately. And that's a good thing. Hopefully we'll be able to kick ass in leagues.

That's about all I got for now. Maybe I'll post more later.

--LOOKATTHEGAZOONGASONTHATONE--

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts