« Home | Gazonga's return » | Raiders Of The Tall Super Monkey » | Darth Vader's Rise to Power in West Djbutti » | Nightmare scenario » | 10 Things You Wish You Didn't Know About Your Corn... » | first photoshop experience » | SPlurT! » | You're Not Quick Unless You've Been Sleeping in Ar... » | 101 Ways to Build a Pure Sandwich » | Curious George, the Troubled Transportation Theorist » 

Monday, May 09, 2005 

Hit by a Mac Truck

So yeah, I've decided I'm a cowboy...in the presidential sense.

I'm now playing darts with most of my free time. What a sure fire way to put undue stress on a relationship! sheesh! But good LORD what fun!

Things not to do:

Piss into the wind (or on an electric fence)
Mine for gold in California (where do you think ghost towns come from?)
Join a support group for taxidermists (unless you are one. Those people be freaky!)
Do a mime show of being shot by the cops...in front of the cops.
Talk about religion in a derogatory way in front of your religious girlfriend's religious family.

Which one am I guilty of? All of 'em, but most recently the last.

ON MOTHER'S DAY no less, do I start on an ill timed rant about the out-datedness of the bible and other such oft-quoted documents. Man, talk about stirrin' up shit! Luckily I quit just in time to only get an evil stare and have the g/f's sister's boyfriend change the subject. My face got red and I couldn't continue the game of Guessgures. Silly me.

Another day, another amadillo.

--SPINSTERSONTHEMENDMAKEMESICK--

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts