« Home | Raiders Of The Tall Super Monkey » | Darth Vader's Rise to Power in West Djbutti » | Nightmare scenario » | 10 Things You Wish You Didn't Know About Your Corn... » | first photoshop experience » | SPlurT! » | You're Not Quick Unless You've Been Sleeping in Ar... » | 101 Ways to Build a Pure Sandwich » | Curious George, the Troubled Transportation Theorist » | BORN 2 ROFL » 

Monday, May 09, 2005 

Gazonga's return

So there is a matter that must be discussed, but not here. It is a secret matter.

I bought a Wacom tablet over the weekend. I finally finished the Tumblebus project with it and then went back and retouched a bunch of the graphics I've already done. I don't know about the guy I'm doing it all for, but I'm really happy with how it turned out.

I updated my web comic. I'll start trying to do that every monday, wed, fri. We'll see what happens.

I'll post more later.

--MANAGEMENTTHINKSYOURPRODUCTIVITYISTOOHIGH--

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts