« Home | Hit by a Mac Truck » | Gazonga's return » | Raiders Of The Tall Super Monkey » | Darth Vader's Rise to Power in West Djbutti » | Nightmare scenario » | 10 Things You Wish You Didn't Know About Your Corn... » | first photoshop experience » | SPlurT! » | You're Not Quick Unless You've Been Sleeping in Ar... » | 101 Ways to Build a Pure Sandwich » 

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 

Jiggle those jiggly bits!

Today is booRRing! But it shouldn't be. I really need to call local schools and get information on when we can visit their foreign language classes and present our student ambassador plan. But I hate phones. And I hate high schools. Lovely combo.

Last night I went to the bar and had a pretty good conversation with a friend of mine about politics. Then a band played. I saw some of my friends dancing. I drank too much. Now I'm paying for it. Lovely day.

My mind reels in the fish.

you know, honestly, if I was elected to public office, I would totally abuse that power. I would get rid of all known enemies, I'd find new ones, eliminate them, then I'd totally get involved in some kind of really kinky sex scandal. Then I'd take all of my money, leave for Colorado, and live my life on the edge of a calm and peaceful lake, contemplating how to get those really stickey boogers out of my nose without ripping out all the hair.

But that's for a different blog.


--MISNOMERSMAKEGREATGNOMES--

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts