« Home | Darth Vader's Rise to Power in West Djbutti » | Nightmare scenario » | 10 Things You Wish You Didn't Know About Your Corn... » | first photoshop experience » | SPlurT! » | You're Not Quick Unless You've Been Sleeping in Ar... » | 101 Ways to Build a Pure Sandwich » | Curious George, the Troubled Transportation Theorist » | BORN 2 ROFL » | Entertaining the world since 19...o'clock. » 

Thursday, May 05, 2005 

Raiders Of The Tall Super Monkey

So there's new stuff all up in this joint.

Have I ranted about how much I hate html? Coding in general. Coding gave my ADD herpes.

Granted, I've never given the actual code for my page more than a cursory glance, but it still took me like an hour trying to figure out how to insert that f'n banner. There is no excuse.

So now I'm at work, making a cool flyer that will go up around the community this morning at some point soon. Like this afternoon. Hopefully.

I have just under 20 host families and my goal for the end of May is 30. Hopefully that can happen. Hopefully I get more than that. We'll see.

So far I've been running around making flyers, making phone calls and now I have to take off and drop the flyers around town. yay!

More later. Maybe.

--SOPORIFICDELIVERY--

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts