« Home | Happy Birthday to ME! » | Drooling uncontrolably » | I have never been to this place » | I'm gettin' hungry... » | How do I change the appearance of text and data? » | Things your mom won't talk about » | Dear <> » | Shameless marketing ploy » | Something is missing... » | From the "Sucks to Be Me" file » 

Tuesday, February 22, 2005 

Birthday posts

I've been looking at different posts around the blogosphere thingy and here are some of my faves: (These only apply to posts done on February 22nd. If you visit the site after that date, I cannot help you.)

This one. Can't understand it, but the picture is great.

10 great reasons to FENCE! DO IT NOW!

A dog in Ireland has a blog. Someone will pay for this.

While full of emotional b.s., this blog is worth a read simply for its citing of a study on the effects of semen on depression levels in women. C'mon people! Let's get to the screwin' and end sadness forever!

Help THIS GUY win.

"IM FUCKING ON TO YOU!"

yeah, that last one was lame. I dunno what I was thinking.

Anyway, I was sick this morning and still am. I just wanna be at home sitting on the couch and watching 24 but I felt guilty about skipping. The reason? I'll tell you.

My boss emailed me and said, "You know *** (the person who will be doing the hiring for the department I applied for) stopped by on Friday afternoon. She wanted to tell you something."

I really wanted to know what she was talking about so I came in to work. I shouldn't have. I have a headache worse than anything right now and keep having to clear my throat. And I still haven't run into ***. GRAWR!

So there is nothing new to report. At all.

And here you are, your moment of zen.

Have a great day y'all!

--IWANNABURGERANDSHAKE--

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts