« Home | Hello Sunshine!  » | Hijack! » | I'm the one tellin' ya how it is. » | Puttin' the F.U. back in SNAFU » | Giving the Gifts of Love and Socks » | Not Your Average Strain of Ebola » | The Busiest Business » | Jigga What?! » | Winter Wonderland » | When sometimes just isn't enough » 

Tuesday, February 08, 2005 

Italy!

Last spring my dad and I took a trip to Florence, Italy, and lately I've been feeling rather nostalgic about the experience. This is one of my favorite pictures from the time we spent there. This one was taken after a long day of museum hopping and wine drinking. I really want to go back. Soon.






My dad in Italy! Posted by Hello

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts