« Home | When sometimes just isn't enough » | I read this to one of my students and she said I s... » | Dancin the night away » | Beauty » | What?! » | Funny thing about Blogs... » | The Culprit » | Something Smells Funny! » | Sing a song os six-pence... » | The Hitchhiker's Guide to East Djbutti » 

Monday, January 03, 2005 

Winter Wonderland

Well, not really. It hasn't actually snowed. But I'm still on cloud f'n nine!

If you check out Ahniwa's blog, you'll see why. That beautiful girl that I'm dancing with, she likes me. She really likes me!

So now I have a cute swing-dancing girlfriend. Hehe, RAWK!

Anyway, not much new stuff has been going on. Still listening to nothing but christian music at work, got my schedule changed a little bit because I'm now learning Russian and extending my hours for teaching little kids how to read, and I'm writing again. Nothin' like a little love to ease all kinds of stress in real life.

I've gotta get back to work for the next 20 mins. I'll try to post again soon. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

--pleasedontfeedtheanimals--

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts