« Home | Puttin' the F.U. back in SNAFU » | Giving the Gifts of Love and Socks » | Not Your Average Strain of Ebola » | The Busiest Business » | Jigga What?! » | Winter Wonderland » | When sometimes just isn't enough » | I read this to one of my students and she said I s... » | Dancin the night away » | Beauty » 

Tuesday, February 08, 2005 

I'm the one tellin' ya how it is.

A big shout-out to Bava for retrofitting my blog for me. Masta web builda!

So, it's a bright sunny day outside and I'm supposed to be at work. So what am I doing still in my pjs, updating my blog? Well, I've become thoroughly addicted to the second season of 24.

I started watching it this morning and have become so engrossed in it that I cannot stop watching. I called (read emailed) in sick to work. I'm ignoring my friends. I've become an incredible shut in and recluse. Woe is me!

Anyway, that's about it.

And Amy, if you're reading this still, I will call at some point. I haven't had enough time before 2am in the past few days.

--IWILLUPDATESOON--

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts