« Home | I'm the one tellin' ya how it is. » | Puttin' the F.U. back in SNAFU » | Giving the Gifts of Love and Socks » | Not Your Average Strain of Ebola » | The Busiest Business » | Jigga What?! » | Winter Wonderland » | When sometimes just isn't enough » | I read this to one of my students and she said I s... » | Dancin the night away » 

Tuesday, February 08, 2005 

Hijack!

Theo asked me to give his blog a face-lift.
I think this template's pretty classy,
and left it mostly as-is, except for a few,
minor cosmetic details (they're where the devil hides).

Smack a custom banner on this baby, and we're GTG!
Thanks for watching another exciting episode of:

Pimp My Blog.

Yours 'til the Web falls off,

- Bava

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts