« Home | I read this to one of my students and she said I s... » | Dancin the night away » | Beauty » | What?! » | Funny thing about Blogs... » | The Culprit » | Something Smells Funny! » | Sing a song os six-pence... » | The Hitchhiker's Guide to East Djbutti » | Wow, it's been like 6 days since I've posted. Thi... » 

Monday, December 20, 2004 

When sometimes just isn't enough

So yeah, nothing has been happening here.

School ended, the campus is closed, and yet I'm working. But there's not much to do so I'm just sitting around the ITS room, updating my blog and reading the news. I don't have keys to anything cool so I'm basically just a warm body, here to answer phones that will never ring.

Swing dancing is fun. Soooo much fun. I really want to start doing it more. The club is doing a show on Tuesday and then they're going up to The Abby to do their routine so I get to dance on Tuesday and Wednesday! Woot!

There's going to be a cookie potluc on tuesday and I'm thinking of making chocolate covered creampuffs.

So yeah. That's about all that's going on here. I'm kinda looking for another job, but I really don't want to. It's a huge cut in pay, but at the same time, if I can survive, I'd have a LOT more free time to draw. Perfect.

Anyway, I'm gonna get back to my desk job now. Hope y'all are havin' fun!

--Slip--

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts