« Home | Winter Wonderland » | When sometimes just isn't enough » | I read this to one of my students and she said I s... » | Dancin the night away » | Beauty » | What?! » | Funny thing about Blogs... » | The Culprit » | Something Smells Funny! » | Sing a song os six-pence... » 

Thursday, January 20, 2005 

Jigga What?!

Yeah, so it's been almost 20 days since I last updated. Sorry 'bout that.

Anyway, life is a tumbling tumbleweed of craziness right now.

I was hired to draw a freelance ad for a guy here in Olympia who is starting his own tumblebus (which, incidently, is a very fun word to say over and over again when drunk). So last week I drew a bunch of basic sketches for him. He kinda liked 'em but then said he wanted them more cartoony. I have a meeting with him tonight.

In other cartooning news, at Cafe Vita last night Tim and I were approached by the ad copy and publisher of Northwest Jazz Profiles (sorry, they don't seem to have a website). He was watching us draw through the window and then came inside. He introduced himself and then said that we should send him some of our stuff that he can use in the magazine. He wouldn't be able to pay us much, but hey, it'd be exposure.

So I was told rather abruptly last week that my tech job at the college is about to end due to budget cuts. Luckily, I applied for a job in another department not a week before that. I'm in the middle of a freak-out here because if I don't get this job I'm gonna be broke for a while, and that's no fun. Not with a new girlfriend and a dancing habit and a rather large sum owed to a best friend.

Alright, boss is back. Update more later.

--but4isreallymoney--

Yeah, but I wait 6 days.

Woohoo, new post. Go Theo ;)

Keep on rockin' with yo' jigga self.

Post a Comment

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts