« Home | This is a day that has not gone as planned » | KILLER KIMONO! » | KERPLUNK! » | Je Suis Seul Au Monde » | Tea is for heroes » | Indian Animalia » | Nightcap » | Sugar Free Saturdays » | The Letter X » | Day of the GIANT creeping CATERPILLAR! AAAAAUUUUGGG! » 

Thursday, October 14, 2004 

When dinner time came, I was surprised again

And so the saga of who love who best continues. The squirrels are up 10 points.

I can't seem to get on track with that schedule I layed out earlier this week. For those of you keeping score at home the score is: Schedule 200, Me 10 (only because I drew for 30 mins yesterday...all while at work).

The office politics here really are astounding. I feel like I'm caught in one of those mouse-wheel-cage-spinny things. Except there's a rocket pack strapped onto my back. With duct tape.

And yes, Lucie, you definately are high on the list of things I miss about France ;) I hope Morocco's still treating you well!

There are a few things I really want to talk about, but not here and DEFINATELY not now.

My boss is a queen bitch. There, I said it. She actually answered the phone today, "ITS princess. How can I help you?" I almost fell out of my chair. As if the christian music she plays all day wasn't bad enough...

I can thoroughly appreciate 'the good word' as it were being sung. But there's a time and a place. And while this is actually a catholic school, there is a level of professional courtesy that should be upheld. While super skinny, ex-alcoholic, girly-boys with goatees sing about their love of jesus, I am expected to complete work orders and be happy. I have the utmost respect for anyone's faith, but come on! Why is she torturing one of the two agnostics on campus?!

In all fairness, I haven't actually brought this point to her attention. I really hate instigating conflict (despite my team name when I play Beer Pong: Team Instigation. Call some people, start some shit, then kick some ass!) and I have a feeling that this whole "I hate your goddam music!...no pun intended." just won't go over too well. It's really a good thing that I'm not a conflict resolution manager.

Burger and fries again today. And a slice of pizza. I was extra hungry.

I really want to learn how to ride a motorcycle. I think it'd just be all kinds of cool. Specifically the kind of cool that I haven't yet experienced. It's that kind of cool that i need more of.

The wierdest thing has been happening today. Every time I look up I catch another group of giggling girls staring at me as they pass by my door. I went into the bathroom and there's nothing on my face, my clothes are clean, and my fly is zipped. Maybe I'm just that damn cute...!

So yeah, yesterday I went and sat in on my old French teacher's class. t'was fun.

I'll love christ forever. Please shoot me now.

Wow, it amazes me how it's always the WRONG girls who are wearing tight outfits around here! The fit, cute girls tend to wear more baggy outfits and the curvy girls are the ones wearing the tight spandex. I kinda wish there were some kind of fashion counselor who would pull them aside and remind them that no matter how much they've been told by their mother that they're attractive, it's a load of b.s. and they need to dress more toward their body type. I'm not dissin' on overweight girls. Being overweight can sometimes be out of your hands and lord knows I have my share of vices...

hang on. < sing >I wanna sing a song for you, OH LORD, I wanna sing a song for you, oh JESUS!< /sing > That just needed to be sung out loud. Sorry. We now return you to your regularly scheduled rant.

...but really, there are so many ways to dress around the fact that you're a bit pudgy. The point is: It's ok to accept who you are, it's ok to be proud of it. Just don't FORCE it on other people. I try to be considerate with my smoking and yes, sometimes I smoke in the wrong place and/or at the wrong time, but you'll never see me lighting up in the library. I really wish the big girl sitting on the lounge chair looking at me like I'm the anti-christ would be just as considerate with her choices in outfits.

< sing >And I praise jesus, every morning lord, because that's what I'm made for, right down to my core.< /sing > WHAT SELF-RESPECTING PERSON WOULD SING THAT?

Alright, I'm outie. Take care of yourselves and remember, do unto other as you would have them do unto the monkeys.

Splurg*

Jesus Fucking Christ, just let the cross-monger into your heart. Oh, and I feel I should pass along some advice that was given to me recently. Some cute girl friends of mine went to hear me read and one of my cafe pals came up to me and said, "Are those your groupies? They're pretty damn hot. Which one's the leader? Remember to screw the leader first, the others will follow." He patted me on the shoulder and all I could do was shake my head. I have a feeling I may not utilize his advice but for the sake of crasness I thought I'd pass it along in case you'd ever like to apply said method to your giggling Catholic schoolgirls. (whipe thick sarcasm from face)

Jason

Post a Comment

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts