« Home | Sugar Free Saturdays » | The Letter X » | Day of the GIANT creeping CATERPILLAR! AAAAAUUUUGGG! » | Hooba hooba, hop? » | My 100 list. Huzaaahhh! » | A sniff of Tequila in the morning » | To all things coffee » | Son of a GUN! » | A raspberry iced tea for you, a G & T for me » | Gorilla masks and those who don't need 'em » 

Sunday, September 26, 2004 

Nightcap

So I'm sitting here onmy bed at 1:24am and dunno why.

I think it may be because I had a cup of hot chocolate before I came upstairs.

I didn't get that much of my grading done. I should have, but I'm easily distracted and didn't really want to do it in the first place.

On the other hand, I did get a head start on cleaning my room. Tomorrow I'll hang my posters.

I also want to get some of my artwork colored. Don't know how I'm going to do that though. We'll see.

Alright, I'm off to bed.

SWEET dreams.

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts