« Home | The Letter X » | Day of the GIANT creeping CATERPILLAR! AAAAAUUUUGGG! » | Hooba hooba, hop? » | My 100 list. Huzaaahhh! » | A sniff of Tequila in the morning » | To all things coffee » | Son of a GUN! » | A raspberry iced tea for you, a G & T for me » | Gorilla masks and those who don't need 'em » | Chillin' like a villain' » 

Saturday, September 25, 2004 

Sugar Free Saturdays

I'm really too tired to be posting right now. It's saturday afternoon and I should be correcting papers but I'm not. I'm finding all kinds of distractions.

There's a huge bowl of Mac & Cheese in front of me that I don't think I'm going to be able to finish.

This weekend is going to be a very short one I feel. Much too short for my taste.

Anyway, I'm going to go do some laundry and maybe clean my room. I might write more later.

Ciao!

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts