« Home | Indian Animalia » | Nightcap » | Sugar Free Saturdays » | The Letter X » | Day of the GIANT creeping CATERPILLAR! AAAAAUUUUGGG! » | Hooba hooba, hop? » | My 100 list. Huzaaahhh! » | A sniff of Tequila in the morning » | To all things coffee » | Son of a GUN! » 

Monday, October 04, 2004 

Tea is for heroes

So yeah, Sick is the word of the day.

On wednesday night/thursday morning I stayed up all night. I was awake for 24 hours. I have no good reason for this other than I'm kinda stupid.

So yeah, I was "sick" on Thursday but then, Thursday night, I actually DID get sick!

So saturday I was feeling a little better so I went up to IKEA to get some furniture, I came home, did some drinking, and then yesterday felt like shit again.

Now I'm sitting on my new couch, watching my television that now sits on my new entertainment center. Life's good.

But I miss France. It's now been over a year since I went to France.

What do I miss?

the language
the people
the shots of coffee
Le Kentucky
my school
that sly french grin
the music
the way that french advertisements comandeer english words
my friends
French cinema
long walks through Vieux Mans
Crepes
darts

there's more.

Right now I'm making chicken noodle soup and drinking tea. I've still got a couple episodes of 24 that I need to watch.

Morocco sounds fun!

Va Savoir is an interesting Film but a bit too long and not in surround sound.

So...the x-box is fantastic. Just need more games.

I REALLY need to move to Paris. I seriously live in the wrong city.

Xplurg

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts