« Home | KILLER KIMONO! » | KERPLUNK! » | Je Suis Seul Au Monde » | Tea is for heroes » | Indian Animalia » | Nightcap » | Sugar Free Saturdays » | The Letter X » | Day of the GIANT creeping CATERPILLAR! AAAAAUUUUGGG! » | Hooba hooba, hop? » 

Tuesday, October 12, 2004 

This is a day that has not gone as planned

From the outset today has been really weird.

I woke up a little bit late today and then as I was putting out my clothes I fell back asleep. I skipped my French class and then missed the bus so I was late for my American Culture class. Full of glee.

So yeah, now I'm sitting at my desk playing that damned paintball game and reading back issues of comics that I've already read. And doing some drawing. Sometimes I really do enjoy this job.

What a beautiful day! The sun is shinning, there's a slight breeze blowing through the trees, makes me want to pull out my skateboard and hit up the park. Of course, I would need a skateboard to call mine...and some mad skillz. I have neither right now. huzaa.

I need to start drinking more water.

And playing more video games.

I'm gonna go get a haircut today! I should get a tattoo...

That j-pop stuff is really getting stuck in my head. Any song with the line, "You're eazy-breezy and I'm japan-easy." is an instant classic in my book.

Jeannette needs more yellow toner for her color printer.

Last weekend I watched two of the Die Hard movies. Good films.

2 more hours to go. Whooop!

It's been two years that I've worn the same earrings. I think that with my next paycheck I'll get some different ones. It's about that time.

Anyway, I'm gonna go read Penny Arcade.

Kill your television, y0.

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts