« Home | KERPLUNK! » | Je Suis Seul Au Monde » | Tea is for heroes » | Indian Animalia » | Nightcap » | Sugar Free Saturdays » | The Letter X » | Day of the GIANT creeping CATERPILLAR! AAAAAUUUUGGG! » | Hooba hooba, hop? » | My 100 list. Huzaaahhh! » 

Monday, October 11, 2004 

KILLER KIMONO!

'sup y'all?

So yeah, it was a short weekend. Too short in my opinion.

Why can't I get Columbus day off too?! I think that I deserve to celebrate the 'discovery' of the Americas by sitting on the couch playing video games.

I've replaced two disk drives today, installed Flash player 7 on a computer in the lab, talked to the French teacher here about France, flirted with the hot girl next door (<--that's I lie. I should have tho!!), and I played a flash game of office paintball. What a day!

I had a burger for lunch that's still fighting for its life.

My grammar students failed their English test on Friday so I got to have a review lecture and chewed them out. Haha! Ninjas in training are so cool, but bad at English grammar.

I downloaded some J-Pop last night. Good stuff. My students had heard of the artist. Hilarious.

So yeah, I drew for the first time in two weeks today and I swear, with each little break I take I get better and better.

I realized this weekend that I drink too much. And don't do enough work. AND don't get enough sleep. So to remedy this, I've developed a schedule:

9am-5pm - work
6pm-7pm - relax
7pm-8pm - grade papers
8pm-8:30pm - draw
8:30pm - 9 - relax
9pm-10pm - read
10pm - 6am - sleep

I have a feeling this might work out. The second relaxing time could be used to go out to Evergreen and exercise, which I need to start doing, but we'll see.

Anyway, all my drinking will be confined to Friday and Saturday nights. You know, excepting all special occasions. Birthday, Barmitzfas...things like that.

Well I gotta go teach little kids how to read. I hope y'all are having a fantastical monday and I'll write again tomorrow! WHooooeeeeooooHAAAH!!

Oh #%^$&!!!

--Toodles--

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts