« Home | Tea is for heroes » | Indian Animalia » | Nightcap » | Sugar Free Saturdays » | The Letter X » | Day of the GIANT creeping CATERPILLAR! AAAAAUUUUGGG! » | Hooba hooba, hop? » | My 100 list. Huzaaahhh! » | A sniff of Tequila in the morning » | To all things coffee » 

Tuesday, October 05, 2004 

Je Suis Seul Au Monde

I've been listening to French music this morning in a sick and tired fit of nostalgia. I miss France more than I ever thought I would.

Yup, that's right, it's been a little over a year since I started teaching at my school in Allonnes, France. I miss it horribly. I also miss Nat and Amy, my two best friends while I was there. It pains me that I have such a hard time with keeping in contact with people these days.

I really have nothing else to post about. I wish that I'd spent the time while I was sick drawing, but I didn't.

Anne-Marie gave me a papazan chair, you know, those big bowlie chairs that you sit in, not on. I think I may put that in my room and then put the cool lamp that I got at IKEA in over the chair. At least until Ahniwa moves his boxes from the livingroom ;) hint hint

(It's such a BEAUTIFUL Washington morning!) (<--shhh! it's a secret!)

Alright, I'm taking off to do other things now.

I'll try to post again later...but we'll se how that goes.

GROS BISOUS!

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts