« Home | Day of the GIANT creeping CATERPILLAR! AAAAAUUUUGGG! » | Hooba hooba, hop? » | My 100 list. Huzaaahhh! » | A sniff of Tequila in the morning » | To all things coffee » | Son of a GUN! » | A raspberry iced tea for you, a G & T for me » | Gorilla masks and those who don't need 'em » | Chillin' like a villain' » | Carpal Tunnel chow mein » 

Thursday, September 23, 2004 

The Letter X

So I got this letter the other day from an ex girlfriend. She said that she hoped I was doing well and that I felt as blessed as she does. This made me cringe because she considers herself blessed due to her two kids. If that's the definition of blessed, I hope I don't get 'blessed' for a LONG time!

22% of all the hits on my page are from France, 4% are from England a bundle are from the south of the US and then 40% are from Washington state. That's just cool. 38 visitors as of 2:24pm on Thursday. Not bad, not bad. Who all's reading this page? It makes me wonder... post a comment if you like. You can do it in perfect annonymity if your secret identity might be compromised.

Anyway, today has been really long. I partied like a rock star last night and now I'm paying for it. Wednesdays really aren't the days to do that kinda stuff. Especially since Thursdays are my hell days.

I hate wednesdays. There's a series of books with a main character named Penrod that were written in the 20's I believe, maybe earlier, and he hated wednesdays as well. I agree with why: On wednesday, last weekend was too long ago to remember and next weekend is too far off to see. GLURG. But today's thursday (day of the monkey!) so it's all good.

In the cafeteria today I bought a burger and fries, as per usual. The mardi gras party in my mouth started when the lunchlady asked if I wanted free pizza. You see, I arrived late and they were going to dump all the food out so instead of that option she decided to be nice to me and share the love...or just the pizza. And I was fine with that.

Ahniwa's here. I'm gonna smoke. I'll post more in a bit.

Tylenol will save the world with it's pain killing power of DOOOM!!!!!!

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts