« Home | My 100 list. Huzaaahhh! » | A sniff of Tequila in the morning » | To all things coffee » | Son of a GUN! » | A raspberry iced tea for you, a G & T for me » | Gorilla masks and those who don't need 'em » | Chillin' like a villain' » | Carpal Tunnel chow mein » | More girls should use the word superstitious » | Suckers!!! » 

Tuesday, September 21, 2004 

Hooba hooba, hop?

After a long morning of teaching, I'm sitting here at my desk reading online comics and thinking about how really messed up the world is.

Then I remember the joy of eating Hostess Twinkies as a kid. Do you know about these magical treats? I sure do. I'm happy that Twinkies, Kool Aid and Wonderbread will never die.

And now, after having spent the whole day in the Learning Center, I am going home. I may update more later on. Have fun with those links kids...especially that last one ;)

Error # 67895 - too much caffein. Please reboot.

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts