« Home | A sniff of Tequila in the morning » | To all things coffee » | Son of a GUN! » | A raspberry iced tea for you, a G & T for me » | Gorilla masks and those who don't need 'em » | Chillin' like a villain' » | Carpal Tunnel chow mein » | More girls should use the word superstitious » | Suckers!!! » | Uber soda! » 

Monday, September 20, 2004 

My 100 list. Huzaaahhh!

1. I'm red/green colorblind
2. no, this doesn't mean I can't see red or green
3. I'm a technophile
4. I'd like to think I'm a cunning linguist
5. two girls have broken up with me for God
6. I still hold this against them
7. I feel like a traitor owning a cell phone
8. I like to drink too much
9. I justify it by saying, "Hey, I'm only 24!"
10. I enjoy playing video games more than the company of friends sometimes
11. no, I don't think it's a problem
12. I love to read but I hate taking the time to do it
13. my favorite book of all time is stil Treasure Island
14. I HATE telephones
15. I'm unreliable
16. I don't mean to be
17. I'm racked with guilt by it
18. I wish I could live more decicively
19. I love to draw more than anything else in the world
20. I'm deathly afraid that if I did it full time that I'd learn to hate it
21. I don't have many close friends
22. I don't have enough time to spend with the ones I have already
23. I'm a horrible flirt
24. I make commitments I can't keep
25. and then forget I made them
26. I fall in love with every girl I see
27. I only ask out the crazy ones who are wrong for me
28. I've never had a relationship that lasted more than a year
29. I'm much too promiscuous
30. I don't think this is a serious problem yet
31. I love techno music
32. I love dj music
33. I love house music
34. yes, there is a difference
35. I'm secretly jealous of my younger brother
36. France is my favorite place on earth
37. I'm not working hard enough to get back there
38. I don't sleep enough
39. this is because I'm afraid I'm going to miss something important if I fall asleep
40. I don't take enough risks
41. I've never hit on a random girl at a bar
42. I wish I was still in school
43. I'm politically conservative
44. I'm socially liberal
45. I really like swing dancing
46. I'm deathly afraid of making an ass of myself
47. I always try to say the right thing
48. for me, the right thing is usually what people want to hear
49. this gets me into all kinds of trouble
50. I don't have a favorite food
51. my entertainment center is my favorite posession
52. I love to complain about things that don't matter
53. And then ignore the things that do
54. I don't get enough exercise
55. I've run a half-marathon before
56. It was because I was depressed
57. over the love of a girl
58. I'm over it now
59. I no longer run
60. I make up other excuses about why
61. I'm making a concerted effort not to put down my friends
62. Especially the ones I look up to
63. I look up to both of my roommates
64. both of them are shorter than I am
65. But I draw them bigger and cooler than myself
66. I'm horrible with money
67. and even worse when it really matters
68. I take insult when advice is offered
69. I'm trying not to anymore
70. I really enjoy sex.
71. I'm constantly worried that my partner hates it and isn't telling me
72. This is a complex that developed
73. sometimes it makes me so nervous that I lose all my self-confidence
74. One girl is all it takes to ruin you forever
75. but then again, all it takes is one girl to fix it
76. I really want to act
77. the last time I acted was in the 3rd grade
78. Humphrey Bogart is my hero
79. I wish I could stick with my writing
80. I hate it when things aren't tidy
81. I'm an existentialist
82. I have no faith in humanity
83. I have absolute faith in humanity's potential
84. I have hope that we will live up to it
85. I believe there's a justification for everything
86. I have a hard time being admired
87. I don't pay attention to the news like I should
88. I think I look like a dork in my glasses
89. I HATE getting my haircut
90. IT NEVER LOOKS GOOD
91. I like to look sexy
92. I don't think I pull it off very much
93. I hate how tall I am
94. I wish I was less conspicuous
95. I also get off on how conspicuous I am
96. I'm a secret fan of all things nostalgic
97. I love living near Mt. Rainier
98. I could lie on the floor and listen to jazz all day
99. I've kissed a French girl!...but not on Pont Neuf (a response to Ahniwa's list)
100. The fact that I'm alive makes me happier than I can ever say

haha, and all while I'm at work! I LOVE getting paid for this stuff ;)

there really isn't anything like digesting a burger.

I think I'm going to draw this afternoon and then play darts tonight.

My god...the girl who works two offices down from me is amazingly beautiful. She's wearing this knee length skirt with a subtle light blue flower print, a black shirt and knee high black leather boots. When she walks down the hall with that masked grin and twinkling eyes it looks...radiant. I'm crushing hard-core. But I'll never talk to her. oh, how the romantic suffering pains me! snook!

Alright, I'm gonna let you digest all this and go draw. Have a fantastically amazing afternoon and a happy new year! For Halloween I suggest pulling a TIM/AHNIWA/THEO and dress up like it's Christmas. I think I wanna be super-skinny santa!

see you space monkey!

So, like, does that mean you can't see red or green?
Ha, bet you haven't heard that one before.

You gotta be easier on yourself, bud.
As human beans, we're fragile legumes.

Anyway, I think you're spiffy.
Holy crap it just got busy in here ...

Post a Comment

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts