« Home | To all things coffee » | Son of a GUN! » | A raspberry iced tea for you, a G & T for me » | Gorilla masks and those who don't need 'em » | Chillin' like a villain' » | Carpal Tunnel chow mein » | More girls should use the word superstitious » | Suckers!!! » | Uber soda! » | The SumpTUOUS beauty that is my foot » 

Monday, September 20, 2004 

A sniff of Tequila in the morning

"Fidelity to the law of one's own being is a trust in this law, a loyal perseverance and confident hope; in short, an attitude such as a religious man should have towards God."

-- Carl Jung, "The Development of Personality"

I remember sitting in Le Kentucky and drinking HORRIBLY cheap tequila shots with no lime and even less salt. Hehe, good times, good times.

So I'm still on my lunch break and I'm sitting here contemplating my fries. They're not saying too much, which is probly a good thing.

My soda is nearly gone, but that's a good thing too.

So yeah, there's this mushy yellow cake with white frosting that litterally has my name written on it and my mouth is wattering.

I think I'm going to file some stuff and then do some drawing. I know that's not my job, but I figure it's close enough...plus no one's watching ;)

oo, time for a cigarette. Back in a bit.

ta ta!

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts