« Home | Son of a GUN! » | A raspberry iced tea for you, a G & T for me » | Gorilla masks and those who don't need 'em » | Chillin' like a villain' » | Carpal Tunnel chow mein » | More girls should use the word superstitious » | Suckers!!! » | Uber soda! » | The SumpTUOUS beauty that is my foot » | Sharpening both ends of the pEnciL » 

Monday, September 20, 2004 

To all things coffee

oooohhhhhmmmmmmm


There's your ounce of zen for the morning!

Everyone else seems to be in the middle of doing a "top 100 things about me!" list on their blogs. And by everyone I mean the like 6 blogs that I actually take the time to read.

I've had 5 page views today and it's not even 10am!...QUIT HITTING REFRESH, AHNIWA! ;)

Either that or I'm popular...damn!

I bought a gradebook today! whoot!

A colleague that really appreciated all my help with replacing the A drive on his computer brought by a nice yellow cake. None of my co-workers eat cake. I shall share it with the guys.

My appologies to Amy. I got drunk and said I'd call her. I didn't. My inability to respond to people will definately go on my 100 list.

I'm salivating over this yellow cake.

Well, I'm off to teach english as a second language. Wish me luck!

-snurkle

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts