« Home | When Are Things Due? » | Yarrr! » | Dude...It's all about the boxer briefs » | Hmmm...thought I'd be more... » | Already called this one... » | oh, you know I'm that bad! » | Addicted? No.... » | Dude... » | Loverly » | Pot and Sex Clubs. How Backwater are we NOW?! » 

Wednesday, January 25, 2006 

Recipe for Disaster

I have these plants in my office. An african violet, a gerber daisy and a...vine-y thing. I've been giving them lots of water and plenty of lovin'. Six months after I got them, they're still alive. This amazes me because I tend to kill every living thing I come into contact with...if it's vegetation.

There's no point to that story, I just wanted y'all to know.

I went back to a more classic blogger look. I couldn't handle those dreary colors anymore. Even this is a temporary change though. I want to design my own template at some point. Something with my own art invovlved. For now though, keeping up with the comic is enough work.

In this issue of, "Things I Saw Written on the Wall of a Catholic School Bathroom!":

"TIgger is my trigger"

What does it mean? I don't know. Why was it in the MEN'S bathroom? I don't know. I don't want to know.

--THEMOREILEARNTHELESSICARE--

none of us really know what the meaning behind things written on the walls of catholic school bathrooms really are, we all just assume it is some outcry of sexual repression.

many hugs,
(i maintain you would look hot in a dress)

~amos

Post a Comment

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts