« Home | Yarrr! » | Dude...It's all about the boxer briefs » | Hmmm...thought I'd be more... » | Already called this one... » | oh, you know I'm that bad! » | Addicted? No.... » | Dude... » | Loverly » | Pot and Sex Clubs. How Backwater are we NOW?! » | TPS Reports are Pointless » 

Friday, January 13, 2006 

When Are Things Due?

There is this feeling I get when I don't blog for extended periods. It's the perfect mix of being devastated and not caring.

Nothing much has been going on. I'm trying to get over whatever it is that I was trying to get over before I stopped posting and I'm also drawing. A lot.

Today I was looking around the internet and I stopped by Myspace.com, as I am prone to do, and checked once again the list of people who have signed up from the service who graduated from my high school in '98.

It's strange to see where people ended up and how much they really haven't changed. I started to wonder, have I changed that much? Have the experiences in my life changed me to the degree that if these people were to run into me (not drunk), would they be able to REALLY say, "I know you!" and mean it? Then I realized that many of these people had NO CLUE who I was in high school. I didn't hang out with them, they never played golf with me or listened to my music and most of them really didn't care.

What I find slightly ironic is that it has generated a low-level inferiority complex. And that bugs me. But I'm working on it.

But hell, I draw a web comic. How many people do that? A couple hundred thousand? I think it's an achievement and that's what matters.

Anyway, now that I've got the ball rolling, I may as well keep it going, right?

I watched Fantastic 4 yesterday. Good lord. If there is a movie that you need to miss, it's that one. Ugh.

Four Brothers on the other hand, that wasn't horrible. Walberg isn't impressive at all. In fact, he lowers himself quite a bit to try and turn himself in a crazed white guy from a rough neighborhood. I enjoyed everything up to the ending. The ending sucked. Not the climax of the movie, they do that in style. The last 3 mins of the film are just horrible.

Anyway, the new comic is up. Read it, love it, comment.

--PRODUCTISHOT;PLEASEHANDLEWITHCARE--

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts