« Home | do not oggle the merchandise. Please. » | Misery Loves A Listener » | Price Includes Sales Tax » | A Soothing Blend of Me » | Treats for EVERYONE!!! » | Oooo...the Munchies! » | Giving in to the Man » | On the Trivialities of Tivoli » | Of All the Things to Forget at Home This Morning... » | On the History of Madness and Mondays » 

Tuesday, February 14, 2006 

Sick Day




What a day. Got so sick at work that I came home. I'm spending the afternoon running from my desk to the bathroom. Haven't really eaten much. Ugh.

--WISHMELUCK

I wish you more than luck, I wish for you to be feeling better!

(and the eyebrows on this sketch are starting to get a little scary.......)

I'm looking forward to seeing you Friday, but if you're not feeling better, there will be soup, not cookies, so feel better soon okay?

pigtails & glasses,
amos

Post a Comment

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts