« Home | Addicted? No.... » | Dude... » | Loverly » | Pot and Sex Clubs. How Backwater are we NOW?! » | TPS Reports are Pointless » | We Do Not Push Our Religion On Others » | I took last week off. I just did. It was a menta... » | Tide's a changin' » | This Post is Brought to You by: The Present Tense! » | The Salt of this Salty Earth » 

Friday, January 06, 2006 

oh, you know I'm that bad!

Your Stipper Song Is

Pour Some Sugar on Me by Def Leppard

"Love is like a bomb, baby, c'mon get it on
Livin' like a lover with a radar phone
Lookin' like a tramp, like a video vamp
Demolition woman, can I be your man?"

Break out the baby oil, you rock it old school.

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts