« Home | oh, you know I'm that bad! » | Addicted? No.... » | Dude... » | Loverly » | Pot and Sex Clubs. How Backwater are we NOW?! » | TPS Reports are Pointless » | We Do Not Push Our Religion On Others » | I took last week off. I just did. It was a menta... » | Tide's a changin' » | This Post is Brought to You by: The Present Tense! » 

Friday, January 06, 2006 

Already called this one...

You're an Expert Kisser

You're a kissing pro, but it's all about quality and not quantity
You've perfected your kissing technique and can knock anyone's socks off
And you're adaptable, giving each partner what they crave
When it comes down to it, your kisses are truly unforgettable

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts