« Home | Lasting longing » | Supa dupa flie » | Refer to #1 Under Attention » | P.H.I.E.! » | Overheard #657 » | The Way I See It # 2045 » | Somebody Lied... » | c0ff33 for the l337 » | C. George, Whirled Traveler » | Sputnik, but smaller » 

Friday, September 30, 2005 

Wait, was that you?

If you're having trouble reading my blog, hold down the shift key, take the mouse all the way down to the bottom of the screen and hover it over the time until the date pops up. Hit a number 7, either one. Type the word COFFEE (in all caps). Turn around twice in your chair, while still holding down shift. Now what do you see? If that doesn't work, turn off your computer and go home. It's friday dude.

Wanna know the funniest thing I've seen today was? Of course you do. It was a six foot Russian making out with a three foot Japanese girl. Spark.

I wasn't going to do this, but since it's Wolverine Friday, here's a cool pic. There are no words to describe the embarassment I feel over this. Seriously people, come on. Someone needs to take this one down and or domesticate 'im. It'll be for his own good.

My monitor has started buggin'. Will anything happen about this? Probably not. They won't replace it until it completely breaks and that could be a long way and an eye surgery away. I'll keep you updated on all the details.


This
is the aerosols over Canndaadda picture taken by nasa on Aug. 10, 1998.

I'm at a comlete loss for words.

Need a self-awareness tree? Problem solved.

This weekend I'm heading up to Victoria, Canada to have fun with a bunch of people I don't really know that well. If you get your leg bitten off by an alligator, let me know. Otherwise I'll get back to you Sunday night or Monday morning.

--ROCK!--

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts